|Your cart is currently empty|
1960's Vintage Spec Strat Body with Floyd Rose Bridge
• Standard 2-piece body, beautifully grain matched
• Highly sought after 1-piece bodies are available for certain woods in the options above at an extra cost.
If you have any questions regarding which woods are available in 1-piece please contact us before purchasing.
Typically the 1-piece bodies are available in Swamp Ash, Basswood, Sugar Pine and Mahogany.
• The neck pocket is standard Fender width 2-3/16" (56 mm) and depth is 5/8" (16 mm)
• Weight will vary depending on wood type selected. Lightweight options are considered as such:
- Approximately 4.2 pounds and below is considered ultralight for Swamp Ash.
- 4.6 pounds and less is light weight for Alder (this is getting harder to acquire, please contact us before ordering lightweight Alder)
- Lightweight options are NOT available for: Walnut, Rosewood, Black Korina, Northern Ash, Maple.
- Generally we do not offer Mahogany in lightweight, but you can check with us to see if we have any available.
- Basswood and Sugar Pine are light weight woods
• The body is drilled for the neck mounting and wiring holes only - We do not drill for the bridge mounting holes or the pickguard mounting, this should be done at the time of assembly to ensure proper alignment.
• These bodies are made to Fender spec, in the USA here at B. Hefner Company in our Southern California Factory.
• We offer both Nitrocellose Lacquer and Polyurethane finishes, you can see sample colors here CUSTOM PAINT SHOP , feel free to contact us with paint questions.
The part pictured is only an example of the type of work we do. All of our parts are as beautiful if not more so than the item shown.
There are many variations and options available to create the custom body of your choice, from wood type to configurations, we offer it all. If you have a special request or do not see an option available above, please let us know and we will help you in any way we can.
If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday-Friday 9 am to 4 pm PST at 562-945-9490.
We have made parts for many of the number one companies you all know (Gibson, Epiphone, Fender etc.) we also build for many of the best custom guitar companies and small builders all around the world. Please look at the attention to detail.We sell our parts as exact to vintage spec as you will find anywhere.
WE GUARANTEE the finest in materials and workmanship. Try our products and see what hundreds of players already know. As a family-owned company we are committed to your 100% satisfaction, it is the most important thing to us!
***B. HEFNER COMPANY IS LICENSED BY FENDER. Its headstock profile is a registered trademark of Fender Musical Instrument Corporation and B. Hefner Company is licensed by Fender under a quality control license. B. Hefner Company is not affiliated with Fender and no Fender warranty applies.***