|Your cart is currently empty|
This is a Standard assembly for Stratocaster guitars. It will drop into most Mexican or American Fender Strat's with no modification.
* (3) Potentiometer- CTS 250k Split Shaft w/.250" Short
* (1) Switchcraft 5-Way Switch
* (1) Jack- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack
* (1) Capacitor- Orange Drop .047uf @ 100v
* Wire- White 22ga Stranded Cloth Covered Wire
* Wire- Black 22ga Stranded Cloth Covered Wire
* (1) Ground Tab
* (1) Volume
* (1) Wiring Diagram and Control Function Diagram
* (1) Roundhead Non-Counter Sunk Screws
The assembly is wired for a Standard Strat configuration. 1 Volume, 2 Tones.
Note: Installing these kits and assemblies on overseas made guitars may require some modification. Going from metric to standard requires you to enlarge the hole diameter to 1/2" for the Switchcraft toggle switches, 3/8" for the CTS, CGE potentiometers and Switchcraft jacks. We recommend that you use a tapered reamer or a stepped drill bit for the best results. Also the knobs and tips will have to be changed to fit USA pots and switches.