|Your cart is currently empty|
EVERY NECK IS CUSTOM... MADE TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS IN THE USA.
Brand New made to your specifications in our Southern California Factory.
If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PST) at 562-945-9490.
• These necks will fit standard Fender Bass bodies.
• Many options available including nut width; 20 or 21 frets or fretless; profile shape; finish, etc (All options listed above).
• Fingerboard radius of your choice 7.25", 9.5", 10", 12" or 14" (we currently Do Not offer a compound radius).
• Fret sizes are listed below.
• We do not drill the neck mounting holes, we feel this should be done at the time of assembly to ensure proper alignment.
• The nut is not included nor are the tuners or fretwork (i.e. level, dress, crown and polish).
You can however purchase a nut and the fretwork at an extra cost as indicated in the drop down menus.
Here are five fret sizes for comparison. From small to tall, we offer a fret for the most popular styles and preferences. These are the finest frets available made from hard nickel / silver to give you long life with steel strings (we also offer stainless steel frets at an extra cost). For general reference we use Dunlop's fret wire, however, actual fret dimensions vary somewhat from batch to batch. All sizes are listed by width and height. Sizes below are listed by Width or (B) x Height or(A). (Level, Dress, Crown and Polish is extra and does not come standard with out necks).
• 6230 This is the smallest wire found in older Fender necks. Size: .080" x .043"
• 6150 Vintage jumbo. Much wider but not as tall as the 6230. Size: .100" x .045"
• 6105 Contemporary narrow and tall, a very popular choice. Size: .090" x .055"
• 6100 This is Jumbo, the biggest guitar wire available. Size: .110" x .057"
• 6130 Often referred to as Medium Jumbo. Size: .104" x .047"
B. Hefner Company and Guitar Alley is LICENSED BY FENDER. Its headstock profile is a registered trademark of Fender Musical Instrument Corporation and B. Hefner Company is licensed by Fender under a quality control license. B. Hefner Company is not affiliated with Fender and no Fender warranty applies.
We make parts for many of the number one companies you all know (Gibson, Epiphone, Fender etc.) we also build for many of the best custom guitar companies around the world. Please look at the attention to detail, the other guys sell their parts as (COMPATIBLE!) We sell our parts as exact to vintage spec as you will find anywhere.
WE GUARANTEE you the finest in materials and workmanship AND WE BACK THAT WITH A ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON WORKMANSHIP AND MATERIALS. All of our parts are made in our factory right here in Southern California. Don't settle for the cheap overseas and homemade pieces being auctioned off or sold online. Remember, you get what you pay for.
For the vintage fanatic we shoot Nitrocellulose Lacquer, the same brand and same process as Leo Fender used, please visit our CUSTOM PAINT SHOP or feel free to call us about it, 562-945-9490.
Try our products and see what hundreds of other players already know.
We are committed to your 100% satisfaction!